Monday, November 8, 2010

Gratitude a day #8

Picking my gratitude post today was easy.  Today I am ever grateful and thankful for

My husband

I love my husband.  He is a wonderful husband and father.  I do not know many dads that would take their kids to as he puts its "mommy and me gymnastics".   He cares so much about his daughters, and I love seeing that. Both girls are a 100% daddys girls. They always want to climb and jump on him, or have him cuddle up to them.

He is also a wonderful husband.  He cares so much about me and what I want.  He always makes sure I am happy and always knows what I want (even when I don't even know) most of all he puts up with all my craziness and silly ideas, i love it!

I am so grateful he is devoted to the Church.  I love knowing my husband holds the Priesthood.  I love how much he is willing to go help others.  I love his devotion to the Lord.

So today dear husband.  Thank you.  Thank you for all you have done for me and all you continue to do for me.

No comments: