Thursday, November 4, 2010

Gratitude a day #4

There are many things on my list I wish to post but I am trying to really get beyond the "normal" ones.  So today this one might seem a bit odd (well those i work with will get it!)

Today I am Grateful for

Not Being Stupid.

Don't laugh, let me explain.

 My job I talk to a wide variety of people. People who get life, and those who are just lost in life and have no clue what is going on.  People who seem lost in life and lack common sense and how to figure things out.  People who do not know the meaning of agreements, or their word.  People who do not understand what being intelligent is like or what being decent and kind is like. 

So today I am grateful for my intelligence.  For my education at BYU.   I am grateful for my ability to know and understand how things work and am grateful the people i associate with are not stupid either,  :)

SO there ya go, i know its a weird thing to be thankful for, but MAN i am so grateful for that! (don't worry Derek and Jackie will get love later on!)

No comments: