Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Gratitude a day #2

Wow so from what i saw today i am not the only one with this idea :) haha but WHO CARES! I want to take time to see the good in my life.

Today I am grateful for

Abigail

Abigail has been a wonderful addition to our little family.  She is so sweet, kind, and loving.  She always wants to cuddle and give kisses.  She has the sweetest disposition.  She loves to play on her own which is nice for times when things need to get done.  Abby loves her big sister so much and wants to do whatever Jackie is doing.  I feel so blessed to be her mother and have her in our family.  I know she will do big things and I know she is a huge blessing to our family! Sometimes i feel bad I don't get to spend a ton of time with her, but I know she is happy and fine with her daddy.  She always has the best hugs, snuggles, and kisses waiting for me when I walk in the door!


I mean with that cute face how could you not be in love??

No comments: