Saturday, November 27, 2010

Gratitude a day #27

I am so super grateful for friends!  I have many friends old and new who are so wonderful and helpful to me in my life! I love and appreciate everyone.  It amazes me the love that they have for me and my kids.  So thank you each and everyone of you who has helped me out in my life, thank you each and everyone of you who has lent your ear for me to ramble on and on to.  Thank you for each and everyone of you who has picked me up when I am down. To all of you how have put up with my craziness of me, You all are wonderful.  I hate that so many of you are so far, and that I do not get to see you all so often, but i am glad for our talks and chats.  I hope all of you are doing well and you enjoy this holiday season!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ahhhh... I'm going to assume I am included in this broad category (otherwise you are losing longest best friend status) and say that I am so incredibly thankful for you as well!