Thursday, November 18, 2010

Gratitude a day #18

My whole life I have been a very positive person.  Always looking at the positive side of life, whats the bright side to any crappy situation is. I have always been called an optimist.  After Abigail was born i really lost this part of my self.  I think it was due to a bit of postpartum, our financial situation, moving away from family, and the fact I would not look at the positive sides in fact sometimes i just plain refused.  It has taken me a while to get out of this mind set and come back around to where I feel like myself again.  So today I am grateful for

A Positive Attutuide 

I am really glad to be able to say I have this back.  Its taken a while to feel I really have this back but last month i really noticed that my thought processes was coming back to focus only on the positive.  Please do not get me wrong I do have my moments where i am fed up and done with everything and just want to scream.  I have moments where my kids drive me nuts with their kidness, but what i have found is when I look past those I am happier, when I am able to remember the good life is better.  So I am SO happy to really feel like I have my positive attitude back, here is to doing what ever it takes to keep it! :)

No comments: