Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Gratitude a day #30

WOW i made it to day 30! Starting out I am not going to lie i was a bit worried, but it was a lot easier then i thought.  AND helped me be a lot happier and positive this month. 

This being the last day i tried to think up something super profound to write about, If any of you know me i am not a profound type person, so I figure you get what you get. 

Today I am grateful for my life.  I am grateful for all the parts of it.  Sometimes i know i complain i have to work and I wish i was home with my kids.  But this month has taught me how lucky i am.  I have so many blessings in my life.  I am going to do better at always looking to those blessings.  I am also going to make sure I do my best to use my blessings to help others.  This is the time of year for service and I want to help and do what I can.

SO dear blog and facebook friends, i ask you, what service are you going to do this year?  Anyone can help and do service no matter your situation.  One thing I have learned is when you need help this is the time you should do as much service as possible and you will receive all the help you need.  Think about it, figure out something to do great or small, and tell me :) I want to hear what everyone is doing

What are the Stells doing I am sure you are wondering well I am still debating.  I know we will get a few gifts to donate, but I want to do more then just that.  So i am looking for those opportunity right now.  Let me know if you know of any good ones :)

No comments: